Medical Device Venting
Medical devices have become increasingly complex and require proper venting and pressure equalization to perform at peak levels. LTI Atlanta protective vents are cost-effective and easy to apply, which allow medical device manufacturers to increase the life of their components while lowering warranty returns.
- Glucose monitors
- Holter monitors
- Other waterproof handheld electronics
LTI Atlanta PTFE micro filter venting advantages:
- High-performance PTFE protection
- Condensation control and fast vapor transmission
- Contaminate filtration. Block debris and particulates.
- Heat dissipation. Protect vital circuitry from high temperatures.
- Pressure equalization. Prevent gasket and seal failure.
- High airflow. Increased breathability for reliable device protection.